20 Jan, 2016
11190 Times Read.
Banking Awareness 2016,
RSS Feed for this Article
1) Which bank on 14 January 2016 became the first public sector bank to launch wealth management services?
b) Allahabad Bank
c) UCO Bank
d) Canara Bank
2) Which private sector bank during January 2016 claimed to have become the first private sector bank in India to cross Rs. 1 lakh crore mark in mortgage disbursals?
a) HDFC Bank
b) Indus-Ind Bank
c) ICICI Bank
d) Axis Bank
3) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB), the new international finance institution that aims to support the building of infrastructure in the Asia-Pacific region, was formally launched during January 2016. Which Indian was elected to the 12-member board of this bank?
a) Ramesh Damani
b) Dinesh Sharma
c) Arun Jaitley
d) Prakash Hegde
4) What is the proposed tax-holiday to be provided to “Start-ups” coming into existence after 1 April 2016, as announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the inaugural session of the Start-Up India programme during January 2016?
a) 10 years
b) 5 years
c) 3 years
d) 2 years
5) What is the name given to SBI’s first specialized branch for catering to the financial needs of start-ups that was opened on 14 January 2016 in Bengaluru?
a) ‘Start-up SBI’
b) ‘SBI Start-up’
c) ‘SBI Staart’
d) ‘SBI InCube’
6) Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) launched which closed-ended single-premium plan for sale from 11 January 2016?
a) Jeevan Prakash
b) Jeevan Samriddhi
c) Jeevan Shikhar
d) Jeevan Alok
7) Which private sector bank has recently partnered FINO PayTech to foray into the payments bank space, as announced on 8 January 2016?
a) ICICI Bank
b) HDFC Bank
c) Yes Bank
d) Kotak Mahindra Bank
8) What was the main reason for the 1-day bank strike observed by bank employees on 8 January 2016?
a) To protest against the proposed committee on monetary policy to undermine the role of the RBI
b) To protest against alleged upper-hand given to private banks in managing their NPAs
c) To protest against violation of employees service agreements by the five associate banks of the SBI
d) To demand better working conditions and salary structure
9) Which associate bank of SBI was imposed a fine of Rs. 1 crore by the RBI during January 2016 for violation of some of its instructions?
a) State Bank of Hyderabad
b) State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
c) State Bank of Patiala
d) State Bank of Travancore
10) Which PSU bank agreed to buy four premium Mumbai flats belonging to Air India in an all-cash deal of Rs. 90 crore under airline’s asset monetization plan?
a) Bank of Baroda
c) Canara Bank
| MCQs | Banking MCQs | Bank Questions | Bank Based Questions| 2016 Bank Questions | Banking Questions 2016 |
Banking & Finance
महत्वपूर्ण तत्व और यौगिक – ओजोन, मिश्रण, ऊर्ध्वपातन, निस्तारण, क्रिस्टलन, निस्यंदन, प्रभाजी आसवन, क्रोमेटोग्राफी
द्रव्य और उसकी अवस्थाएं -Matter and it’s State
प्रमुख – प्रश्न: प्राचीन-भारत
क्वेश्चन बैंक प्राचीन इतिहास: सिन्धु घाटी सभ्यता
प्रमुख – प्रश्न: भारत का इतिहास – प्राचीन-भारत भाग – 2
भारत की जलवायु